Studio209 on You Tube

How old to Vote?

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Some things...

Just catching up on a few things while my bread is baking in the bread machine. Still another hour to go until it is done baking. Put some pictures up to Photrade that I had taken in the last 2-3 weeks. Added a picture of My New Ride - A 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport. My old Suzuki is 9 years old, so time to give it a break every now and then, I want to keep it a few more years. Bought a Blue Coffee Pot to cook/Boil my coffeed outside over the campstove. It is a different taste, not bad, every once in awhile, but don't think I would want to drink it everyday. I have been fortunate not to have any problems with indigestion so far in my life, but if I did drink that coffee every day, I know it would give me indigestion.
Working on getting more contacts on photrade, ones I like, and adding their picutures here on my blog.
I bought a pork loin, beef roast, and 10 pound frozen turkey yesterday, so I will be doing some cooking in the Big Green Egg, today, and later this week. Most likely cook the turkey later this week, or next weekend. That should hold me over for a month or so, escpecially with the Holidays so near, I'll probably end up getting another turkey or two. Also haven't baked a pie in the Big Green Egg for awhile, time to start thinking on what kind I want to bake.

No comments: