Studio209 on You Tube

How old to Vote?

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Autumn Harvest begins

The Autumn Harvest season is upon us now. Fall is only a few days away, Halloween is 44 days, Thanksgiving 71 days, and 99 shopping days until Christmas. Driving around the Topton, Kutztown, Maxatawny area I came across the Farmer's harvesting their pumpkin crop for market the past 2 nights. Still a lot of pumpkins out in the fields. The pictures I posted here tonight are from Burkholder's Farm Market outside of Kutztown. I have some pictures from the commercial farm fields I took today, but not posted yet on my photrade web page. They have security in trucks patrolling the roads around the fields. They waved to me as I was in the field taking pictures. Must of thought I was from a newspaper. Didn't take any free pumpkins, I will buy them if I want them. They looked so tempting though, and I just love drawing and painting pumpkins.

No comments: