Studio209 on You Tube

How old to Vote?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

White Pumpkin in field of Orange




Went to the pumpkin field tonight that I was going to go to last night, and was in luck. They were getting ready to harvest around 6PM and only the boss was their. I asked if I could walk in the field, and take pictures, and he had no problem letting me take pictures. They grow pumpkins, and gourds for Wal-Mart, Target... all the big name stores, he was telling me all the acreage they have all over the place that they rent, and grow the pumpkins on. It spans multiple counties. He let me take the white pumpkin, and a few other ones too. As usual, more pictures on my Photrade page. They also grow gourds together with the pumpkins, and had a flatbed trailer loaded with containers of gourds. He said I could drive my car into the field to load it up if I wanted to, but it looked a little bit too steep even for my 4 wheel drive. I would of loved to have gotten a picture of my blue car with the white top in that field of Orange.

No comments: